- The Mentor Network
- $63,595.00 -95,940.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
440 Pine St
Sr. Cognitive Retraining Specialist - Upper DeerfieldPrimary Location:
United States-NJ-NJUpper Deerfield TwpFunction:
Program Services Coordination/Case Management
NeuroRestorative is seeking a Part-time Sr. Cognitive Retraining Specialist for our Home and Community Program in the Port Republic and Galloway areas.
Bring your passion and expertise to
our growing, mission-driven organization.
Make a positive difference in the lives of others - come join our
amazing team! Work within a setting that
offers variety, rewarding challenges, and some of the best co-workers youll
For NeuroRestorative and The MENTOR Network, a Cognitive Retraining Specialist is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide and maintain an orderly, safe, clean and warm therapeutic environment.
- Closely follow the Day Program schedule of assignments and seek approval from the Day Program Administrator for any necessary changes.
- Provide individual and group therapies to clients with the support of the Cognitive Coordinator.
- Monitor clients during transitional times, lunch, and breaks. This includes behavioral, toileting, and general assistance as needed.
- Attend assigned IRP meetings, Day Program team meetings, staff meetings, and additional meetings as assigned.
- Complete all required documentation including, but not limited to behavior charts, FYIs, incident reports, monthly reports, IRP reports, therapy notes, lesson plans, and so forth.
- Treat clients with respect, dignity, and compassion at all times.
- Maintain a professional attitude at all times and ensure confidentiality of privileged information.
- Complete all cognitive therapy assessments on an annual basis to all persons served, as determined by the Cognitive Coordinator.
- Cooperate with the licensee and Department of Human Services in any inspection or investigation..
- Minimum of BA in psychology or related field (as approved by SCR for certification) and preferred one year of related experience
- Must maintain current valid driver's license
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services in more than 35 states to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
Associated topics: abuse, addiction, advocate, family, forensic, outreach, social worker, tirr, violence, women
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...