Maxim Healthcare is seeking qualified med/surg RN's for part time, full time or PRN opportunities at multiple different facilities here in the Denver area. If you are interested in learning more about the opportunities we have available, please apply with your resume and a recruiter will reach out to discuss your options.
Facility Types: LTAC, Acute Rehab, Skilled Nursing (patients with trachs and vents)
Shifts: days or nights, all 12 hour shifts
Contracts: full time, part time block booking available, PRN and full time contracts
Locations: Aurora, South Denver, Denver, Thornton, Johnstown
Certifications: BLS, ACLS, active CO RN license
Pay Range: $34-$39 depending on experience
- Provides quality patient care during the patient assessment, intervention, and evaluation
- Collaborates with all members of a patient's healthcare team to formulate a care plan that ensures optimum outcomes and continuity of care
- Is responsible for dispensing medications, chest tubes, ventilators, wound vacs, critical care IV Drips, feeding tubes, central lines, etc
- Develops an individualized plan of care and work closely with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate and oversee wound care, ventilator care, rehab, and more
- Monitors, implements, and evaluates the status of the patient
- Provides guidance and supervision to clinical support staff
- Provides emotional support to the patient and families
- Current Registered Nurse License for the state of Colorado
- Full command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Current Health Certificate (per facility contract or state regulation).
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- One year prior professional nursing experience preferred.
- Current BLS and ACLS cards.
- Successful completion of Maxim Staffing Solutions testing process.
- Successful completion of background screening and hiring process.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: care, care unit, infusion, intensive care unit, maternal, nurse, nurse rn, recovery, surgical, tcu