Full-time Respiratory Therapist needed at a top hospital in Vermont!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Provides respiratory care to patients in varying states of health and illness by assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of the respiratory plan of care. The Respiratory Therapist functions as an essential member of the multidisciplinary healthcare team, providing direct patient care, instruction and preparation for continuing care after discharge
- Graduate of an Associate Degree Level CoARC accredited educational program for Respiratory Therapy.
- Certification by the National Board for Respiratory Care.
- Current VT State license.
- BLS Certification through American Heart Association.
- Certification in ACLS, PALS and NRP must be obtained within 60 days of hire.
- Registry eligible and must be registered with 12 months of starting work.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Basic EKG interpretation skills.
- Knowledge of respiratory care assessment and mechanical ventilation management.
- Ability to administer surfactants to newborns.
- Working knowledge of respiratory equipment and the use of Heliox.
- Completion of clinical competency for endotracheal intubation and other required competencies.
- Basic Microsoft Windows desktop application and navigation skills.
- Able to be on-call and work off-shifts (nights, weekend and holidays) and potentially cover shifts on short notice.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.
Loading some great jobs for you...