- KA Recruiting
Healthcare - Nursing
54 S View Path
(Only QUALIFIED Healthcare Professionals accepted)
Urology- NP - (Reference Code: JAW213)
Large Community Hospital in Western Vermont is looking for an Inpatient Psych NP to join their staff!
This position is for someone who is motivated and looking for longevity in their next job opportunity. The Medical Center is one of the top hospitals in Vermont and the tight knit culture is second to none.
In this opportunity, you will be given access to
- Tight-Knit Staff
- Seasoned Professionals
- Resources For Professional Development
- Witness some of the most beautiful scenery in the country.
- Tight Knit Communities
- Something for Everyone!
This position also offers:
- Great Compensation
- Excellent Benefits
- Family-Like Culture
- At least 2 Years of Psychiatric NP experience
- VT Licensed (or willing to obtain)
Associated topics: advanced, anesthetist crna, assessments, assistant cna, associate, certified nurse midwife, certified nursing assistant, family nurse practioner, nurse practitioner, ob
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...