Full-time Audiologist needed at a top facility in Vermont!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Currently seeking a fulltime, hospital employed Audiologist. Serves a patient population ranging from pediatric to geriatric with a comprehensive array of professional audiology services. These services encompass the assessment and habilitation/rehabilitation of auditory and vestibular impairments, and the prevention of these impairments.
- Assess and diagnose auditory function by interpreting behavioral and electrophysiological measures
- Assess and diagnose vestibular function by utilizing clinical and electrophysiological measures
- Counsel patients and families regarding hearing loss, educational implications of hearing loss in children, options for treatment, etc.
- Evaluate and fit amplification devices, including osseointegrated devices; provide counseling and training regarding use of such devices
- Assess and manage tinnitus
- Counsel patients regarding hearing conservation and the use of noise protection
* Candidates must have completed a doctoral degree in audiology and obtain the license to practice in the state of Vermont
Offering competitive compensation and benefits including relocation assistance, 403B retirement plan with match, Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability insurances!
For more information, please submit your resume for me to review.
Loading some great jobs for you...