CNA or Aide-level professionals
Are you the BEST and want to work for The BEST? Come, join us at BrightStar Care of Boise
Currently seeking professional, dedicated, and committed Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)/Aides and Caregivers for a variety of variable shifts available in Boise, ID. The ideal CNA, or Aide with hands-on experience, will be reliable and dependable, compassionate and dedicated. You do not need to be certified to hold one of these positions.
- High school diploma or GED
- Certification as a CNA OR 1 year of documented hands-on care
Current CPR certification
- Medication Tech Certificate - Required within 30 days of hire
- Must be licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
- Drug Testing required
- Background Investigation will be run (must apply for fingerprinting with DHW if not current)
- Effective verbal and written communication with clients, other employees and management
- Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, and light housekeeping.
- Take and record vital signs as well as height and weight, if necessary.
- Assist client in walking and transporting to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, shopping
- Follow the Plan of Care for the client's needs. Adhere to all patient safety protocols.
- Maintain a cheerful, positive and professional demeanor always.
- Accurately document all care as required by company policy and in compliance with state and federal regulations.